Sierra Pacific Industries Hiring Event
Sierra Pacific Industries Richfield Division
Entry-level positions at $20.94 per hour
We train and promote from within
Excellent low-cost health benefits
Retirement plan with employer-paid contributions
Paid vacation and 10 holidays
• Entry-level position with opportunity to learn and explore many jobs within the plant site including production, equipment maintenance, and supervision
• Learn to fill in on various machine stations
• Shovel, rake, and sweep wood byproducts
• Stack and pile lumber
• The work is fast-paced and can, at times, be demanding
• Repetitive lifting and working in both hot and cold work environments
• Work may consist of day or swing-shift work, with some overtime and weekend work during busy production timesQualifications
• We look for applicants with recent, related work history and verifiable references
• All applicants must be at least age 18
Why Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it’s a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan (including medical, dental, and vision) with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company-paid Life Insurance. Each year, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided an average of $500,000 in scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses.
How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please apply in person
Friday or Saturday, September 22nd or 23rd
from 8am to 10am at:
Sierra Pacific Industries
6460 Alameda Road
Corning, CA 96021
Can’t make it in? Let’s talk!
Interested in SPI, but not this opportunity?
View all opportunities at: spi.careers