24 Hour Home Care is hiring providers to support children, teens, and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities such as Autism and Down Syndrome in their homes.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Personal care, meal preparation, companionship, medication reminders and light housekeeping
- Follow client care plan and report any changes to mental/physical health or home environment
HERE’S WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING FOR US:
- Competitive Pay – Paid orientation and sick time
- Paid mileage – from your home to theirs, for most clients
- Flexible scheduling – various shifts ranging from 3 to 12 hours
- Rated 4.3/5 stars on Google
- Award-winning company – Forbes America’s Best-In-State Employers, Great Place to Work Certified, Inc. 5000 8x honoree
- Comprehensive Health, Vision, Dental Insurance, and 401k after just 3 months!
- COVID19 Vaccine bonus – Already vaccinated? Receive a $100 bonus after working your first shift with us!
- Employee Assistance Program – range of free counseling services
- Employee Appreciation – caregiver of the month, cash prizes, gift cards, etc.
- Discounts on restaurants to go, meal subscription boxes, online fitness memberships, wireless providers and more
- Two references – able to verify disability-related care experience
- ID compliant with I-9 requirements
- Proof of negative TB test – If you need it, we’ll pay for it!
- Proof of CPR and First Aid Certification – Reimbursement available!
*Bilingual applicants encouraged to apply!Verifiable experience working with intellectual and developmental disabilitiesMinimum Education and Experience
About 24 Hour Home Care, LLC
24 Hour Home Care is hiring dedicated Caregivers to join the Disability Services team. We provide exceptional services to children, teens and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities such as but not limited to: Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Asperger's Syndrome, and Down Syndrome. We are currently partnered with 19 regional centers throughout the California state to provide respite in home services to our clients.