Public Safety Dispatcher
$22.62 – $28.87
Shascom provides 9-1-1 and dispatch services for the Redding Police and Fire Departments, the Shasta County Sheriff’s Office, the Anderson Police Department and Shasta County Emergency Medical Services.
– Receive excellent benefits; including PERS retirement, attendance and retention bonuses, longevity pay and medical/ dental insurance.
– Answer 9-1-1 and non-emergency calls from the public.
– Receive extensive on-the-job training.
– Perform radio dispatch duties for emergency personnel.
– Receive excellent benefits.
– Have regularly scheduled shifts including a 12-hour work plan.
– Work in an encouraging and supportive environment.
– Must be 18 years of age
– High school diploma or equivalent
– Must pass law enforcement background check
– No felony convictions
– Ability to type 45 words per minute.