Public Safety Dispatcher
$18.11 – $25.47
Shascom provides 9-1-1 and dispatch services for the Redding Police and Fire Departments, the Shasta County Sheriff’s Office, the Anderson Police Department and Shasta County Emergency Medical Services.
– Answer 9-1-1 and non-emergency calls from the public.
– Receive extensive on-the-job training.
– Perform radio dispatch duties for emergency personnel.
– Receive excellent benefits.
– Have regularly scheduled shifts including a 12-hour work plan.
– Work in an encouraging and supportive environment.
– Must be 18 years of age
– High school diploma or equivalent
– Must pass law enforcement background check
– No felony convictions
– Provide typing certificate proving 45+ words per minute.
Apply at www.shascom911.com