CRBR has an exciting opportunity available to a motivated Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker with excellent communication and time management skills. If you are thirsty to learn to step into a fast paced company that is growing and quickly evolving, then apply with us!
What We Offer:
If you are looking to grow within an established company, look no further! We offer opportunities for employee development, recognition, and advancement with CRBR!
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with match, Profit Sharing, Company Sponsored Life/AD&D Insurance
Programs We offer:
- Tool Loan
- $$ Job Referral Bonus
- $$ Employee Referral Bonus
- $$ Triangle of Recognition:
– Customer Recognition
-Accounting Assistant must perform a variety of accounting, bookkeeping and financial tasks.
-Be responsible by keeping financial records updated and preparing reports for the Controller.
-Run accounting software programs to process business transactions:
- accounts payable
- accounts receivable
- expense vouchers
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- Prepare bank reconciliations, general ledger postings and statements
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
- Daily enter data of financial transactions in accounting system
- Assist with maintaining data integrity
- Review processes with appropriate team members and propose process improvements for all accounts payable, receivable and payroll functions as needed
- Provide assistance and support to team members with regards to accounting transactions
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- Inform management and compile reports/summaries on key performance indicators
- Function in accordance with established standards, procedures, and applicable laws
Bachelor’s degree preferred but at a minimum an Associate’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or another related field. Proven accounting experience, preferably as an Accounting Assistant, Bookkeeper, or Accounts receivable or Accounts payable. Familiarity with bookkeeping, payroll and overall basic accounting procedures is a must. Proficient in MS Office. Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports. Accuracy and attention to detail with an aptitude for numbers. Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks.
Please send your resume to email@example.com with “Accounting Assistant” in the subject line. Thank you for your interest.Minimum Education and Experience
About Cleanrite Buildrite
CRBR will set the pace for industry standards and customer service within the Cleaning and Restoration Industry. Our endless pursuit for excellence, both internally and externally, is deeply rooted in our company slogan, “Doing it Rite.” We will be the Top 1% in our industry through leadership, innovation, systems, process, customer service, and people. We invest in the community and understand the long-term approach to success.