Job Title: Accounting Specialist
Job Time Type: Full Time (30 Hours or More)
Job Description: Dynamic Construction Company is seeking a multi-tasking wiz, with solid Quick-books experience, to help with all facets of accounting operations and administrative functions. Rock stars only need apply. Assist in maintaining office operations by receiving and distributing communications, maintaining supplies, customer, vendor, subcontractor, staff and community relationships.
Job Duties to include, but not limited to:
- Assist Office Manager with clerical and bookkeeping activities.
- Enter, reconcile A/P, A/R & P/R using Quick-books Enterprise Contractor Edition
- Answer and direct phone calls and other communications.
- Respond to emails, print invoices
- Assist in annual audits.
- Schedule and calendar appointments.
- Assist with document creation, photocopying, filing, etc.
- Customer service
- Efficient at multitasking and strong ability to prioritize tasks.
- Computer literate and comfortable operating office equipment.
- Ability to develop relationships with customers, coworkers and vendors.
- Dependable in attendance and work ethic.
- Professional, cheerful disposition with excellent phone communication skills.
- Customer focused and team player.
- Ability to show up every day on time and be excited about your job.
Computer and Software:
- Google based communications, Gmail, Google Docs, Google Calendar, Google Drive
- Quick-Books Contractor edition
- Smart Sheets a plus
- MS-Office & Excel
Education and Experience:
High school diploma or GED. Two years of college preferred. Minimum 2 years Accounting office and administrative experience. Construction office background helpful. 1 year of QuickBooks experience preferred.
Position requires prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping and stretching. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photo copier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment. Valid California driver’s license and dependable transportation is required. References will be verified.
Minimum Age: 18
Education Level: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Minimum Salary: 18.00 Hour Maximum Salary: 20.00 Hour
Pay Comments: DOE (Depends on Experience)
Job Application Methods Accepted: Via Email
How to Apply: Send resumes to email@example.com with Accounting Specialist in the subject line.
Pro Frame Construction 11128 Midway
Chico, CA 95928Minimum Education and Experience