WestHaven Senior Living
Join Our Growing Team in Orland, CA
Position: Activities Care Companion
Shifts: Must be able to work between the hours of 8am-6:30pm
Wage: $14-$15 an hour depending on experience. Full time staffs qualify for paid healthcare; paid vacation; and company sponsored retirement programs.
Ours is a unique campus with a growing team of over 40 full time compassionate caregivers.
About the Position
Essential Function #1 – Daily Activities Leadership & Resident Engagement
The ACC is the daily leader in resident activities and resident involvement.
– Leads daily activities per the published activities calendar – starting and ending on time.
– Coordinates decorating of designated dining commons and activities spaces for seasonal themes and special events per the monthly Theme Décor Ideas planner.
– Encourages resident participation in daily activities and special events by making personal invitations before activities begin and prompting for participation during activities.
– Adapts activities to interests and abilities to insure that all residents have an opportunity to participate.
– Obtain supplies as needed under current policy for making purchases and secures such supplies in the designate activities storage area(s). Cleans up affected areas after each activity.
Ideal candidate is compassionate, skilled, and committed to excellent care. Candidates must be 18 years or older and pass a background check.
Apply through our website https://www.westhavenorland.com/careers/ or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
DSS RCFE LIC 115 00 1617 – 115 00 2248 - 115 00 2666 www.westhavenorland.comMinimum Education and Experience