Shasta View Estates is Hiring
Position: Activity Assistant
Work Schedule/Status: Per Diem/On-Call
Working Location: Weed, CA
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment fingerprint and background check, drug screen, and TB test
Skills, Duties, and Preferences:
- Assist in the implementation of individual and group activity programs based on the resident’s assessment and care plan.
- Must have compassion for the elderly and enjoy working with seniors.
- Must be able to be on your feet for long periods of time.
- Must have basic computer skills, creativity, and the ability to “think on your feet” and improvise.
- Must be able to multi-task and have good time management skills
- Must be detail-oriented, and able to follow direction.
- The ideal candidate will have experience with dementia and familiarity with the aging process.
Interested applicants should report directly to Shasta View Nursing Center, 445 Park Street, Weed, CA 96094, to complete an employer application. For more information, please call Jackie at (530) 938-4429.
Closing Date: Open until filledMinimum Education and Experience