Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill an Administrative Assistant position in Red Bluff, CA. This is a Contract to Hire Position. Apply now if you meet the qualifications below!
- Providing Administrative support to all Team Members which include filing, scanning, answering phones, clerical support.
- Coordinate hotel reservations for the staff working out of town. This will be a large part of the position during their peak season.
- Assist with ordering office supplies.
- Data management and record keeping.
- A minimum of 1 year of solid Administrative experience in a supportive role.
- Strong multi-tasking skills and the ability to work in an ever changing, fast-paced environment
- Must have strong attention to detail and excellent follow through
- Proficient in MS Office Applications such as Word and Excel
- Proactive with the ability to anticipate needs
PAY / SCHEDULE:
- Monday-Friday 8:30a-5:00p
- $17-$18.00/hour DOE
WHY WORK FOR ADECCO:
We are the workforce experts providing work opportunities to individuals across all industries.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, and our 30,000 internal colleagues are working hard to help our candidates find jobs and advance their careers. We are here to help, and we care about our associates’ wellbeing on the job and off, which is why we offer the following benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card
HOW TO APPLY:
For instant consideration for this Administrative Assistant position in Red Bluff, CA please Apply Now at www.adeccousa.com.Minimum Education and Experience