Lentec Industrial Machines
Full Time Position!
Days/Hours: Monday – Friday / 8:00am – 5:00pm
Wage Range: $12.00 – $15.00, DOE
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Holiday and Vacation
- Receives, opens, time stamps, sorts and distributes incoming and interdepartmental mail;prepares and distributes outgoing mail.
- Attends meetings to record and transcribe minutes; takes and transcribes dictation asrequired.
- Makes copies; collate materials; files copies of letters, memoranda, reports, and othermaterials in department and/or central files.
- Coordinates travel arrangements and accommodations for department personnel; submits allrelated paperwork
- Performs administrative management of sensitive and confidential issues; schedules and coordinates meetings and calendars of supervisors
- Process monthly A/P using QuickBooks.
- Work directly with the company who is hired to prepare all tax and payroll documents.
- Collect timesheets for processing and keep employee files in order.
- Recognize and order supplies as needed for the office and shop.
- Must have intermediate computer skills and be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must be proficient in QuickBooks
- Some payroll experience is required
- Attention to detail with keen observation skills
- Excellent time management and strong organizational skills
- Impressive communication skills
To Apply: Submit a completed Standard Application, and resume to a JTC staff memberMinimum Education and Experience