Applicant must have skills and a dependable work ethic. Works in administrative office of growing towing company in Willow Creek, CA. Must be bondable. Initial and random drug testing, background check.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, and have knowledge of Quick Books Pro desktop. Be attentive to details, strong written/oral communication skills, and strong data entry skills. Excellent office skills: copy/scan; online, and cabinet filing systems; office machines; and ability to learn industry specific software. Ability to perform basic tasks using Quick Books Pro software. Be organized, professional, efficient, confidential, and a reliable team player with a friendly group of employees.
Performs the following duties for all company locations:
- Receives vendor invoices/receipts/statements, validates information, assigns expense codes, location codes, processes for payment approval, and coordinates with Accounts Payable.
- Process online or telephone payments to vendors. Assure bills are paid by due dates.
- Timely communicates with vendors, customers, and employees in a friendly and professional manner to rectify issues.
- Maintains all vendor information: 1099, W-9, current mailing list. Works with owners re: accounts.
- Working with Office Assistant, receives and reconciles customer’s payments and receipts.
- Routinely prepares cash and check deposits to the bank.
- Reconciles daily credit card receipts with online summaries. Oversees credit card machines/reports.
- Coordinates company credit cards.
- Maintains Petty Cash and Cash Drawer.
- Assists staff with industry specific software: updates, training, set-up, coordination with QB, etc.
- Retrieves and delivers mail daily. Sorts and disseminates to appropriate staff. Purchase postage.
- Prepare monthly roadside customer reports, truck reports, and other reports as required.
- Coordinates annual preparation of insurance contracts for Worker’s Compensation, Facilities, Liability and Vehicles.
- Enters monthly interest and principal payments per Amortization Schedules and statements.
- Maintains fleet files: DMV, insurance, Master Lists of all company vehicles and facilities. As needed, requests endorsements, certificates of insurance, and renewals, forwards appropriately.
- Maintains all files for this position, accounts receivable, and accounts payable.
- Annually prepares new files, and maintains ongoing filing systems for this position, accounts receivable, and accounts payable. Reviews Company files using Document Disposal guidelines. Coordinates with owners for disposition.
- Assists Accounts Receivable with timely collections as needed.
- Gathers and scans various periodic reports: Sales Tax, Tire Tax, Payroll, Charity, etc.
- Prepares Weekly Activities report.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Part-time, 5-Hours per day, flex hours between: 8am-5pm, no overtime required. Paid sick leave, vacation and holidays. No health benefits.
Willow Creek office – not a remote work position.
Pay: $17.00 – $19.00 per hourMinimum Education and Experience