Corning Cemetery District, Corning, CA
PT Position: $16.00 per hour / 18 – 20 hours per week
Weekdays / 10 am to 3 pm / Paid Vacation Provided
The Corning Cemetery District’s mission is to serve families with compassion and understanding in their time of need.
They are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to provide clerical and general office support of district operations and to provide professional customer service to customers. Will answer questions as the first point of contact for customers, compile, and maintain accurate and detailed records, oversee scheduling duties, process accounts payables, prepare correspondence information and other duties as assigned.
- Must have solid computer skills
- Must have basic knowledge of QuickBooks, EXCEL and Word, but willing to train the right person
- Must have good typing skills (data entry and correspondence involved)
- Must have 2 or more years of office experience, including data entry and filing
- Must be compassionate and able to provide excellent customer service
- Must have a valid California driver’s license and a clean DMV
- Bilingual English/Spanish, a plus
- Must cover manager when it comes to vacation and sick time
Deadline to Apply: Open until filled
To Apply: Submit a resume, Job Training Center application and cover letter to the Job Training Center and request a prescreen interview by emailing email@example.com or call 530‐529‐7000. A DMV printout will be requested.
The Job Training Center is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to
individuals with disabilities.7‐1‐1 CRS for TTY Users. A proud partner of America’s Job Center of CaliforniaSM network.