Modoc Medical Center is accepting applications for a part-time benefit eligible Administrative Assistant to the Chief Nursing Officer (CNO). This position is responsible for providing administrative and clerical support to the CNO.
Wage Rate: $20.50 – $31.01/hr
- Payroll Duties: enters approved request-off time, enters corrections in ADP, copies exemption forms for accounting and then forward to CNO for timecard approval.
- Creates agendas and takes minutes for all required and as needed meetings for the CNO and nursing staff.
- Keeps CNO calendar current for appointments and meetings.
- Participates in the onboarding process of new hires by scheduling interviews, participating in the interview process and taking notes.
- Answers the phone in a professional manner, directs calls appropriately or takes messages, and returns calls promptly.
- Demonstrates the ability to work well with co-workers and to effectively direct volunteers.
- Maintains a high regard of confidentiality.
- High School diploma, Associates degree preferred. • 3-5 years of experience in office management.
- Public meeting experience preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience in a hospital setting preferred.
- Ability to read, write and communicate effectively in English.
- Strong presentation skills; detail oriented & a self starter
Application Process: Anyone interested in applying should apply on-line at www.modocmedicalcenter.org/application
Modoc Medical Center is an EOE.Minimum Education and Experience