AGLAND ENGINEERING INC. is a Ferndale California based agricultural and natural resource
conservation, agricultural planning and development, and natural resource management
company seeking to fill a full-time Administrative Manager position, at a interim/trial wage of
$16.00 per hour , intermediate wage after 90 days or part time permanent wage at 20$ per hour,
with permanent full time status salary beginning at $40k with health, retirement and vacation
The mission of the position is to work with Agland’s executive team to: 1) ensure high
expectations of Agland’s services from its clients, partners and customers; 2) ensure the
company is visible to customers in need of Agland’s expertise and services; and 3) work a part
of a team to ensure the company runs smoothly in order to meet customer and partner needs.
- Oversee scheduling of executive and consulting staff, BOD and other meetings, and
manage meeting logistics.
- Draft and/or proofread proposals, reports and correspondence.
- Conduct outreach and research for and develop projects.
- Schedule expeditionary teams and provide logistics management and support.
- Track contracts and oversee project timelines.
- Perform or oversee logistical project reporting with MS Word and MS Excel.
- Research specific information requests and compile related briefs and reports.
- Provide backup for QuickBooks bookkeeping & payroll during secretary absences.
- Create map and report presentations.
- Manage customer or project inventory data in GIS and Excel.
- Manage and direct service of computer and other office and field electronic equipment.
- Manage web site and social media outreach.
Required Qualifications for all applicants; The applicant must:
- Provide proof of good standing of a Class C drivers license, and reliable self-transportation
to and from Ferndale CA.
- Demonstrate skill in keyboarding and competence with MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and
- Demonstrate grammar, spelling & proofreading skills.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm for learning new skills (e.g. GIS software).
Job Requirements; The applicant must demonstrate enthusiasm for & ability to:
- Practice confidentiality regarding partners, clients and client’s staff and property.
- Communicate skillfully & effectively.
- Work as a part of a team, but also work alone periodically.
- Learn new skills.
- Be habitually cheerful, proactive, observant and organized.
- Attend a regular work schedule with punctuality & diligence.
Other desired qualifications, training, experience and/or skills:
- High school or collegiate team athletics or other team or leadership experiences.
- Prior experience with MapInfo or Arc-Map GIS software.
- Degree in Business Administration or Management, Office Management, Project
Management, Paralegal Studies or other similar course studies.
If you are seeking a challenging and purposeful career or permanent part time position in a
capable and performance based team culture, and possess the required qualifications, please
request an application by emailing email@example.com.