Modoc National Forest is recruiting for an Administrative Support Assistant.
Wage Rate: $42,022 – $60,703 per year
- Duties listed are at the full performance GS-07 grade.
- Provides administrative support in the specialized area or program the unit/staff supports.
- Responds to information requests on topics related to the mission, products, or services of the unit/staff.
- Explains resources, services, and administrative processes to clients using the appropriate form(s) and/or making appropriate referrals following established procedures.
- Serves as the administrative business process point of contact for the staff regarding the specialized area or program.
- Responsible for the administrative oversight of various business processes, which may include processing financial, procurement, property, personnel, and other administrative instruments for the unit/staff.
- Ensures agency compliance with specialized area or program laws, rules, and regulations.
- Prepares and answers correspondence relevant to the specialized area or program.
- Prepares and develops meeting materials, briefing charts, fact sheets and issue papers, and attends meetings with leadership to coordinate, explain or provide guidance on the specialized area or program as necessary.
- Establishes, maintains and revises the office filing system.
Conditions of Employment
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or National.
- Males born after 12-31-59 must be registered for Selective Service or exempt.
- Subject to satisfactory adjudication of background investigation and/or fingerprint check.
- Successful completion of one-year probationary period, unless previously served.
- Per Public Law 104-134 all Federal employees are required to have federal payments made by direct deposit to their financial institution.
- Successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit E-Verify.
In order to qualify, you must meet the eligibility and qualifications requirements as defined below by the closing date of the announcement. For more information on the qualifications for this position, visit the Office of Personnel Management’s General Schedule Qualification Standards.
For More Info and How to Apply:
Please visit https://www.usajobs.gov/job/757632600
EOEMinimum Education and Experience