Lighthouse Living Services
Red Bluff, CA
Hours: Full-Time position, Monday – Friday, 8am – 4pm
Wage: $16/hr DOE mileage reimbursed
Are you looking to make a difference in the lives of others?
- Looking for team player, self-starters, be compassionate, patient, and willing to establish good client relations.
- May be required to work independent living skills program out in the
community as well.
- PPE is provided and required to be used on the job.
- Assist consumers in finding available resources relating to their ISP
- Responsible for directly delivering individual and group learning
experiences to assist each consumer in obtaining his/her ISP
- Responsible for providing the professional and/or personal
development of clientele assigned.
- Provide guidance in problem resolution situations with clientele while
maintaining and understanding confidentiality.
- Must be over 18 years.
- Will be transporting clients. Must have a reliable vehicle that seats at
least 4 adults with working A/C.
- Must have a valid CA Driver’s license, proof of clean DMV record, and
current proof of vehicle insurance as well as registration in own name.
- Must be able to pass LiveScan, background check, physical & TB
test. CPR/First Aid is required. (Initially paid by Lighthouse)
- Strong personal and professional boundaries is a must.
- Good computer skills and have good verbal and written skills.
- Bilingual a plus!
**Successful candidates are subject to a pre-employment drug screen and comprehensive background screening. Vaccinated and boosted is encouraged for this position.
To Apply: Email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 530.737.6089Minimum Education and Experience