AG Maintenance Mechanic
Red Bluff, CA
Days/Hours: Monday – Friday / 8 hours per day
*Some weekend and overtime may be required during harvest
Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation and 401K
Sunsweet Growers is looking for an AG Maintenance Mechanic with knowledge on conveyers, gear boxes, hydraulic systems, pneumatics systems, basic electrical skills and the ability to take on a supervisory/leadership role.
1. The ability to take on a competent roll as a leader/supervisor.
2. Proficient in trouble shooting, diagnosing and repair of production equipment.
3. Proficient in the installation of electrical components, trouble shooting, diagnosing and the repair of basic electrical equipment.
4. Proficiency in the use of metal fabrication tools such as drill press, grinder, oxy-acetylene, mig, arc welder and plasma torch.
5. Knowledge and experience working with conveyers, belts, gear boxes, hydraulic systems and pneumatic.
6. Must have High School Diploma or GED
7. Bilingual in English and Spanish is considered a plus
To Apply: Email a completed JTC Standard Application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for a prescreen interview.Minimum Education and Experience