ACRC is seeking a Service Coordinator to provide case management and advocacy for persons with developmental disabilities. This position is currently located in the Grass Valley office, and may have cases anywhere in the greater Grass Valley area.
Typical duties include:
- assisting clients and their families in acquiring and maintaining assessed supports and services
- including transportation, vocational training, day programming, education, mental health services, medical care, and independent living training;
- serving as an advocate for the client with community agencies;
- consulting with and assisting vendors with certifications, applications, and referrals;
- participation in the development of Individual Program Plans for clients; monitoring these plans and revising them as necessary;
- completing all required forms, documentation, and reports in accordance with regulations and ACRC policies and procedures;
- rotating officer-of-the-day duties with other Service Coordinators;
- assisting co-workers with special projects, unique problems, vacation, and sick relief;
- and providing emergency on-call services when required.
Salary range: $20 to $23.00
Please apply by going to the link provided or by going to https://www.altaregional.org/careers .Minimum Education and Experience
About Alta California Regional Center
Alta California Regional Center (ACRC) is a non-profit agency under contract to the State of California and for 50 years has provided the coordination of services to individuals with developmental disabilities. ACRC employs approximately 550 persons working out of eight offices in a ten-county area. ACRC is one of 21 Regional Centers in California.