Modoc Medical Center is accepting applications for full-time and per diem C.N.A.’s for our Warnerview Skilled Nursing facility. Full Time employees are eligible for benefits, but Per Diem is not eligible for benefits.
This position works in conjunction with nursing staff, residents, families and other facility departments to provide optimum individualized care for the residents of the SNF facility. Shifts include some weekends and holidays and may be required to float to other units as necessary. Good communication skills and the ability to work with others and be a team player is a must.
Wage DOE – $15.72-19.63
Extra $2.88 per hour for per diem
Duties include (but not limited to):
• Receives and gives report on resident’s condition and assures understanding of care to be given
• Makes rounds on each resident, assesses all new residents and any resident who is ill, has fallen or has sustained an injury
• Document assessments per facility policy
• Notifies nurses of any changes in the residents conditions or current needs
• Assists with direct patient care; assures that call lights are answered promptly
• Promotes good working relationships with other departments, co-workers, residents, families and physicians
• Other duties as assigned.
• Current California C.N.A. license
• Current CPR card
For an application, visit the Modoc Medical Center Human Resource Department or apply on-line at
This position is being advertised in-house as well as to the public.
Modoc Medical Center – Human Resource Department
P.O. Box 190 – Alturas, CA 96101
EOECurrent California C.N.A. license Current CPR cardMinimum Education and Experience