We are looking for an assembly technician to join our team. Experience is a plus, but not a necessity. We will train the right candidate. This position requires following written instructions to assemble a device that is used in blood banks around the world, along with its accessories. ASI is ISO13485 certified for building our medical device which carries the CE mark and is sold around the world. We are a small company with less than 20 employees. Our organization is clean, organized and a fun friendly place to work. A working knowledge of MS Office, Word and Excel is a plus, but not a must.
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Sick Leave
• Paid Holidays
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Disability Insurance
• Read and follow basic written instructions
• Execute required production operations.
• Use equipment, as required, to perform production operations.
• Document work performed by signing off work orders.
• Have a commitment to learning and adhering to our Quality standards.
• Observe safety rules and regulations.
• Other tasks as assigned by management
• Attention to detail
• Strong dexterity working on detailed projects
• Good communication and a strong team player
• Ability to lift at least 35 lbs.
Come join our team!
We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
Wage range: $19.00 to $26.00
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.orgMinimum Education and Experience
About Applied Science, Inc
ASI is ISO13485 certified for building our medical device which carries the CE mark and is sold around the world. We are a small company with less than 20 employees. Our organization is clean, organized and a fun friendly place to work.