- Demonstrate the ability to take instructions and follow directions.
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate with coworkers.
- Understand & follow EPA & OASHA standards.
- Operate, clean & maintain standard jobsite tools and equipment.
- Properly identify, use, clean, and dispose of acrylic and alkyd products.
- Perform all standard exterior preparation procedures, including pressure washing, sanding, scraping, caulking, masking, and protection.
- Perform interior preparation including masking, caulking, spackling, patching, and wallpaper removal.
- Perform interior and exterior basic operations such as rolling, back-rolling, back-brushing, brush work, trimming, and cut-in.
Minimum Education and Experience
Maximum Hourly Wage: $15.00