Associate Warehouse Clerk
Ted Pella, Inc. is seeking an Associate Warehouse Clerk to join our Warehouse team. This person will be primarily assigned to perform pre-pack duties, but may also be assigned various duties throughout the Warehouse as needed to ensure the best service and support to both internal and external customers. This position reports to the Warehouse Supervisor and Operations Manager.
· Accurately count, weigh or measure bulk products into smaller volumes for inventory needs.
· Repackage present stock into smaller or larger sizes to meet order requests as needed.
· Pre-pack some items for appearance and safety sake.
· Select the proper packing materials for preparing stock; bags, tubes, boxes, etc.
· Produce proper label for products on computer.
· Fill out inventory report on products produced in Pre-pack each day and turn into Warehouse Supervisor.
· Maintain and keep current all Pre-pack production cards that describe packing procedures.
· Responsible for notifying Purchasing when packing materials are low and need to be ordered.
· Responsible for all equipment in Pre-pack room, scales, sealers, etc.
· Responsible for stocking supplies needed in Pre-pack room and cleanliness of area.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Minimum high school diploma is required.
· Minimum of 1-2 years of related warehouse experience is desired, preferably in a production line or manufacturing capacity where handling small parts was necessary.
· Solid computer skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office – Word, Outlook Excel. Experience with MRP/ERP system is a plus.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Good communication skills.
· Able to conform to company policies and procedures.
Physical Job Requirements:
Must have excellent eye sight to recognize lengthy part numbers. Must be capable of being on their feet 8 hours per day and able to get around facility easily. Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds frequently up to 20 pounds occasionally; have the ability to reach over head and bend easily to the ground.
Workstation in warehouse environment swamp cooled only; must be adaptable to inclement weather in heat and cold. Will also visit office environment occasionally.
Monday through Friday: 7:30am-4:00pm and/or as needed.
Pay & Benefits:
Hourly rate will be competitive in market and commensurate with experience. This position includes a generous medical, dental, life insurance, a 401(k) plan with Company match, paid vacation, sick time and holidays.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. Final candidates must successfully pass post-offer pre-employment drug screen and background check when applicable.
To apply please send a cover letter, a complete resume and your desired pay to: firstname.lastname@example.orgMinimum Education and Experience
About Ted Pella, Inc.
About Ted Pella, Inc.:
Ted Pella, Inc. has been serving the global microscopy community with instrumentation and supplies for over 50 years. We have been in Redding for over 30 years. We sell to the entire USA and all around the world both directly and through a large distributor network. Visit our web site at http://www.tedpella.com. We are a family-owned and operated Company with a professional and friendly atmosphere.