Courtesy Automotive Center is growing! We are an authorized Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Volvo, GMC truck, Buick Cadillac and Subaru Dealer looking for a skilled Automotive Service Technician to join our team.
$2000.00 bonus plan available for qualified applicants
Service Technician Duties and Responsibilities:
- -Receive repair orders from Service Advisor and take to stall area.
- -Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- -Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair.
- -Communicate with parts department to obtain needed parts.
- -Save and tag parts if the job is under warranty or if requested by the customer.
- -Examine the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
- -Notify Service Advisor immediately if additional work outlined is not needed or required.
- -Notify Service Advisor immediately if repairs cannot be completed within the time promised.
- -Document work performed.
- -Road-test vehicles when required, keeping in mind that the customer vehicle should not be used for personal errands.
- -Attend factory-sponsored training classes.
- -Keep abreast of factory technical bulletins.
- -Ensure that customers’ cars are kept clean.
- -Keep shop area neat, clean, and be able to account for all dealership-owned tools at all times.
- -Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes.
- -Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
- Service Technician Qualifications:
- 2 years’ experience
- -High levels of work quality a must
- -High school diploma or the equivalent. Associates Degree or Technical College Training a plus.
- -Valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- -Manual dexterity
- -Good Judgment
- -Technician must supply their own tools.
- -All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
- Successful job performance can lead to a fulfilling career path as a Master Technician. Courtesy Automotive Center offers a generous compensation program including high earning potential, health, dental and vision insurance benefits, 401k plan, training, and paid time off.
How to Apply: Email resume in MS Word or PDF format to email@example.com with “Auto Body Technician” as the subject.Minimum Education and Experience