The Car Detailer will clean vehicles according to company standards or client specifications, which may include performing detail inspections, thoroughly washing, buffing, and waxing exteriors, vacuuming, steaming, and deodorizing interiors, and keeping records related to gas levels and the condition of the vehicle
Education and Experience High School diploma or equivalent Short-term on-the-job training Knowledge Customer and Personal Service – Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for ensuring each vehicle is showroom ready, inside and out.
- Prepare vehicles for delivery including full interior and exterior detail.
- Inspect vehicle and report any visible defects.
- Apply and remove decals.
- Prepare vehicles for the showroom or special events.
- Inspect and reapply vehicle protection products.
Must have and maintain a clean driving record. To be considered for employment, release of such information will be required.
How to Apply: Email resume in MS Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Auto Detail Specialist” as the subject.
EOEMinimum Education and Experience