- O’Reilly is now hiring full-time Parts Delivery drivers.
- Our parts delivery team members are responsible for the safe and efficient delivery of parts to our professional customers.
- They are also responsible for the cleanliness and standard maintenance of company delivery vehicles.
- These team members will also provide a high level of customer service by communicating problems or special requests from customers to store management.
Essential Job Functions
• Drive company vehicle to deliver parts and products to customer and pick up customer returns
• Maintain all necessary documents, such as daily trip sheets, driver log-book, driver return slips, mileage log, etc.
• Responsible for payments collected on daily deliveries
• Project a professional and personable image to maintain good customer relations
• Report vehicle maintenance needs immediately to store manager
• Drive safely and defensively, adhering to all company safety standards Qualifications
• Ability to provide outstanding, friendly, and professional customer service
• Ability to quickly match alphanumeric sequences
• Good interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to adapt quickly and effectively to changing delivery situations
• Familiarity with automotive parts is desired but not required
• Must have a valid driver’s license with an acceptable motor vehicle record (MVR) per department standards.
- Candidates must be able to pass a drug test and/or MVR check, as applicable for the role.
- All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families.
- Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service.
- For detailed benefits info, please click here or type http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your browser. Compensation Range: $15.50 – $21.00 per hour, pay will be based upon applicable experience, training and skills Incentives This job is eligible for a cash incentive based on individual counter sales, or dollar sales per team member average, whichever results in the higher incentive amount for the team member.
Apply: Apply hereMinimum Education and Experience
About O'Reilly Auto Parts Store
Auto parts store