Must have some service writer or front counter experience in the automotive industry for 1 year.
Weekends are always off!!
Duties & Responsibilities:
Provide assistance in various areas of the office including but not limited to: Greeting Customers, Checking Customers in, answering phones, organizing files, greeting vendors, writing estimates, etc.
- Checking in vehicles
- Handle general requests from Customers/Vendors, etc.
- Provide support to other team members as needed
- Perform clerical duties including but not limited to: filing, phones, photos, videos, typing
- Cleaning as needed to according to schedule
- Other duties assigned as You grow into the position.
Education & Experience:
Previous experience in a similar role required. Customer Service: 1 year required in last 10 years.
Must have excellent customer service skills, professional demeanor and proper usage of the English language.
Car knowledge is a must.
Ability to work on a fast-paced basis with high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
Ability to multi-task on a variety of multiple situations at one time.
Full time, Mon-Friday with 1 hour lunch. Eight hour day.
Drug testing may be required.
- Employee discount
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Well Care
Wage range: $17.00 to $25.00 DOE
Please send resume to: Jeannie@JandJAuto.co.siteMinimum Education and Experience