Print Friendly, PDF & Email


Job Summary: As a Bartender, you ensure consistent drink quality by preparing orders quickly and in
accordance with recipes and guidelines. You will also maintain a clean, sanitary, and safe work area in a fast paced environment.
Education and Experience:
a. Ability to multi-task and balance/prioritize work
b. Proficient in POS systems a plus
c. Knowledgeable in health and sanitation guidelines
d. Excellent Communication skills
e. Ability to work with a diverse group of people and communicate with all levels of management
f. Passionate about engaging and creating personal connections with our community members
g. Prior experience in Bartending preferred.
a. Valid Driver’s License
b. California RBS Certificate – Mandatory
Job Requirements:
a. Must be 21 years or older.
b. Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar and restaurant patrons.
c. Interact with customers, take orders, and serve snacks and drinks.
d. Greet newly sat guests promptly and in a friendly manner.
e. Ring all orders in the company P.O.S system.
f. Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations.
g. Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails.
h. Practice creative mixology
i. Plan and present bar menu
j. Maintain a clean and organized bar.
k. Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets the legal drinking age.
l. Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies.
m. Stay guest-focused and nurture an excellent guest experience.
n. Comply with all food and beverage regulations.
o. Perform all additional duties as requested by a manager.
p. Maintain an accurate knowledge of all menu items and upsell when possible.

Wage range: $15.50 to $16.50 + tips

How to Apply: Interested candidates may submit an employment application / resume to or by fax to (530) 798-5387. An employment application may be obtained from the Lake Wildwood Association website at

Minimum Education and Experience

Education Required: None
Minimum Hourly Wage: 15.50
Maximum Hourly Wage: 16.50
Accessible by Public Transportation: No