The Niles Hotel is currently recruiting for a Bartender.
Job Description: Mixes and serves alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks to bar patrons.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide superior customer service.
- Fill beverage orders from customers and wait staff.
- Mix ingredients such as liquor, soda, water, sugar, and bitters to prepare cocktails and other drinks; serves wine and draught or bottled beer.
- Request identification from customers when legal age is questioned.
- Collect payment for drinks served.
- Order/requisition liquors and supplies.
- Slice and pit fruit for garnishing drinks.
- Replenish bar snacks such as chips, pretzels, and nuts.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times.
To Apply: Contact Alliance for Workforce Development, Inc. at 530-233-4161 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application. EOE.Minimum Education and Experience