Job Title: Beverage Server
Job Time Type: Full Time (30 Hours or More)
Job Description: Responsible for serving non-alcohol beverages to patrons seated at gaming machines, table games, and throughout the casino
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Fulfill drink orders from the beverage cart. Call Cocktail Server on the radio if guests desire an alcoholic
- Alert Security to possible underage gaming.
- Stay current on all special offers and drink prices during Happy Hour and regular hours.
- Know and provide customers with information about upcoming events, including entertainment and customer
- Be knowledgeable of section/zone designations throughout the Casino.
- When delivering drinks and/or walking your assigned section, pick up any used bar glasses/cups, and return them to the bar.
- Direct problems to the Supervisor or Manager on duty.
- Maintain a courteous attitude and professional appearance at all times.
- Recording and reporting any suspicious activity as defined by the Bank Secrecy Act (Title 31) and Feather falls Casino Internal control policy Suspicious Activity Compliance Program.
- Clean and maintain a beverage cart.
- Maintain a safe and sanitary workstation.
- Follow all Casino and Departmental procedures.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Education Level – High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred. Experience – Preferred 2 years’ experience in a related field.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Class B Gaming License
Minimum Age: 21
Education Level: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Salary: $12.50 Hour
Job Application Methods Accepted:
How to Apply: Apply online at: https://featherfallscasino.com/about-us/employment/
FEATHER FALLS CASINO
3 Alverda Drive
Oroville, CA 95966
Close Date: 1/21/2021Minimum Age: 21Minimum Education and Experience