Red Bluff, CA
Hours: 6 am – 12 am
- Computer experience preferred
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays
- Previous restaurant experience with food safety knowledge preferred.
- Assisting guests during complimentary breakfasts.
- Proven customer service skills and the desire to work with people who are in the vacation mind set.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Workplace maturity, sound judgement, and good computer skills.
- Professional appearance, must meet grooming standards.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Bilingual skills English/Spanish and previous hotel experience are a plus.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Qualified applicants will be setting up breakfast and providing clean up, as well as assisting guests directly.
Email your resume to the employer at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Job Training Center is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon /request to individuals with disabilities. 7-1-1 CRS for TTY Users. SD 7/13/21Minimum Education and Experience