Job Title: Business Development Center Representative
Job Time Type: Full Time (30 Hours or More)
Job Description: The Business Development Center Representative is responsible for driving incremental sales and acquiring additional inventory for their dealership by actively prospecting our current sales and service databases, as well as identifying conquest customers in our service drives. The Associate will maximize utilization of the Equity Mining Tool (EMT), Courtesy’s proprietary Equity Mining software, to increase incremental sales and customer retention, while achieving target profit margins and delighting every customer along the way. Lastly, the Associate will align with the service department to achieve these goals without disrupting our service operations or the customer experience.
This position interacts daily with Sales & Service Customers, Sales Managers, Service Advisors, Service Director, other associates, Financial Services Manager, and support staff, just to name a few.
- Leading yourself and in a way that supports Courtesy’s vision and
- Driving incremental business through a high-level of involvement in the day-to-day Equity Mining operations.
- Work with management to identify current promotions and inventory
- Appraising vehicles for purchase or
- Executing the appraisal and sales menu presentation process ensuring that Customers understand their vehicle acquisition and replacement purchase options and
- Executing the in-service Equity Mining and service drive process in your
- High School diploma, or
- Proven success in auto retail sales, with a focus on equity mining/service customer sales
- Ability to efficiently structure a buy/sell transaction with limited information and customer
- Ability to set and achieve targeted
- Ability to drive an exceptional Customer
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal
- Organization and follow-up
- Experience and desire to work with
- Valid in-state driver’s license and have and maintain an acceptable, safe-driving
- Ability to sit and stand for prolonged periods of
- Ability to appraise a vehicle ‘as it sits’.
- Ability to operate an
- Exposure to inclement
Education Level: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Requires a Driver’s License: Yes
Minimum Salary: 13.00 Hour Maximum Salary: 16.00 Hour
Pay Comments: DOE (Depends on Experience)
Job Application Methods Accepted: Via Email
How to Apply: Email resume in MS Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include ” Business Development Center Rep.” as the subject.
Employer Information: COURTESY AUTO CENTER
Chico, CA 95973