Red Oaks Medical Group in Lassen Medical Clinic
Red Oaks Medical Group has been providing Northern California with exemplary medical care for over 60 years. Although its origin was in family practice, Red Oaks Medical Group now provides services in Osteopathic Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Practice, Pediatrics, Dermatology, Occupational Health, Ear Nose and Throat specialty and Acute Care. Over the years Red Oaks Medical Group has grown its practice to over 30 providers and 75,000 active patients. We are also proud to serve surrounding counties of Shasta, Trinity, Lassen, Butte, and Glenn with the expertise of our well respected providers.
This position is under the California Department of Public Health mandate for complete Covid-19 vaccination by 9/30/2021.
This is a nonexempt entry level position responsible for front office and general clerical billing duties.
Major Duties and Accountabilities:
- Primary point of contact for all Business Office telephone encounters.
- Primary point of contact for patients presenting to the front Business Office with billing questions, account inquiries and payments.
- Identifies delinquent accounts, aging period, and payment sources. Processes delinquent unpaid accounts by contacting patients and insurances or assigning to an outside collection agency in select alpha category.
- Evaluates patient financial status and establishes approved payment plans. Follows and reports status of delinquent accounts.
- Responsible for daily Business Office mailbox pick up and distribution.
- Responsible for daily monitoring and resolution of messages on the Business Office voicemail.
- Works Athena Unpostables correspondence and Remittance
- All other duties as assigned by the Revenue Cycle Manager
Education/Experience: High school diploma, G.E.D., or equivalent. Preferred one year of relevant experience.
To Apply: Visit www.Indeed.com and search ‘Business Office Representative Red Oaks’
Red Oaks Medical Group is an equal opportunity employer.
The Job Training Center is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. 7-1-1 CRS for TTY Users. 9/15/21 SD
A proud partner of America’s Job Center of CaliforniaSM network