- Guides, leads, and schedules staff; prioritizes and assigns day-to-day work; provides coaching and guidance on job responsibilities and technical skills; provides specific technical training to staff as necessary; may provide supervisor with feedback on staff performance evaluations.
- Processes complex accounting and financial transactions for the County in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and county rules, regulations, and ordinances.
- Reviews source documents for compliance to rules and regulations; determines proper handling of financial and technical transactions within designated limits.
- Checks documents for validity and accuracy of information; collects, records, files, and distributes related paperwork.
- Enters data into computer systems and maintains information system database; enters data, processes transactions, assesses and validates data, compiles documentation, reconciles reports.
- Maintains records and files associated with accounting systems and business transactions.
- Reconciles transactions and data according to policies; records changes, reconciles and resolves differences; assures the accuracy of the accounting and financial records.
- Collects statistical data and compiles data for reports; updates and assures the accuracy of statistical database.
- Responds to requests for information; reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, transactions, documents, and reports; provides technical information to departments, staff, and management as authorized.
- Prepares monthly, quarterly, and year-end financial, summary, and technical reports.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
How to Apply: For a full description and to apply visit: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/buttecountycaMinimum Education and Experience