DW Cabinetry Red Bluff
FT, 7:30am to 4:30pm
Must be willing to work overtime if needed.
Wage: $18.00, DOE
DW Plumbing has a cabinet shop. They build custom cabinets and counter tops as well as plumbing and powder coating. They are seeking cabinet makers to join their team.
Duties and Requirements:
• Will prepare lumber for face frames
• Measure accurately
• Saw lumber and sheet goods to proper dimensions
• Operate table saw safely
• Assemble case goods and install face frames
• Reinforce joints using glue, clamps, nails and screws
• Sand wooden surfaces, apply veneer, stain polish to finished products
• Install cabinets
• Plumb and level on first try
• Read, follow and understand plans and drawings.
• Valid California Driver’s License
• Two years’ experience preferred
To Apply: Apply in person directly with the employer at 20779 Walnut Street, Red Bluff
Bring a resume.
Job Training Center is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. 7-1-1 CRS for TTY Users. Date: 3/9/21 ch A proud partner of America’s Job Center of CaliforniaSM network.Minimum Education and Experience