5-10 openings in Butte County/Nevada County
Comfort Keeper – Care Aide
The ideal candidate must be able to care for our clients and their property with dignity, patience, compassion, and respect. This person will encourage and remain empathetic to the clients at all times.
- Home assistance – Provide light housekeeping, run errands or provide transportation if needed. Accompany clients to appointments and assist with medications. Prepare meals, purchase food and provide personal assistance with general living needs. Personal services could include toileting, bathing, feeding and grooming. Provide any financial aid if needed such as balancing checkbooks, going to the bank or helping the client to pay their bills.
- Companionship – Provide companionship and conversation by stimulating, encouraging and assisting an individual.
- High school diploma preferred.
- Must stand for (sometimes) a long period of time
- Ability to reach, bend, kneel and stand for (sometimes) a long period of time
- Ability to obtain State Home Care Aide License
- Dependable transportation and vehicle insurance.
- Flexible Shifts, Flexible Start Dates, Work Near Home
- Competitive wages – including overtime and double time
- Paid Training
- Bonus Structure
- Paid Sick Time
- Health Benefits For Qualified Individuals
- Mileage reimbursement
- Referral Bonus Program
- 401K Program
How to Apply: Please apply to the Marysville office online to be considered for Butte County OR Nevada County positions: https://www.comfortkeepers.com/careers/caregiver-positionsMinimum Education and Experience