- Assist residents with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, eating, transferring, and mobility.
- Engage residents in meaningful conversation, socialization, and activity while providing personal care assistance.
- Respond to all resident needs and/or requests for care promptly, and provide or obtain assistance with care as necessary.
- Observe residents for changes in physical, emotional, mental, or behavioral condition and report promptly to the nurse.
- Assist in the dining room during resident meal times.
- Encourage residents to participate in scheduled activities and outings, and assist with those activities as needed.
- Provides residents with opportunities for self expression and enhanced self esteem through spontaneous individual or small group interaction and activity.
Minimum Education and Experience
Education Required: High School
Hiring Requirements for this Job: Background Checks
Minimum Hourly Wage: $14.50