All About Seniors
All Shifts Available in Red Bluff
Paid Sick Leave and Vacation
Provide care to seniors in an Assisted Living Community. Duties include cooking, cleaning, meal prep, hygiene assistance, assistance with all daily living activities, arts & crafts, physical activities, and being part of an amazing team!
- Employer is willing to train the right person, previous experience not required.
- Must be available 1 weekend day per week.
- Must be 18 years of age to apply.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Must be able to pass DOJ fingerprinting and FBI fingerprinting backgroundcheck.
- No felonies or serious misdemeanors (DUI’s).
- Must be reliable and dependable.
- Looking for someone with patience and compassion.
Deadline to Apply: Open Until Filled
Email a completed standard application with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Job Training Center is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. 7-1-1 CRS for TTY Users. Date: 6/16/21 SD A proud partner of America’s Job Center of CaliforniaSM networkMinimum Education and Experience