Job Title: Caregiver
Job Time Type: Full Time (30 Hours or More)
Job Description: All Caregivers of Westmont Living communities are key team members, maintaining full accountability for fulfillment of the mission of Westmont Living at their respective communities. This position is responsible for the wellbeing of assisted living residents on services. This includes assisting residents with activities of daily living.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have criminal record clearance prior to initial presence in the community
- Must have passed post offer health physical and drug screen
- TB test results within 7 days of hire and a health screen within 30 days of hire
- Must have current basic first aid, or obtain within first 30 days of hire
- Completion of state specific required training, completed in mandated time frame
- Able to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and/or bend for numerous or long periods of time
- Able to lift 50 lbs. and push, pull, or transfer 100 lbs.
- Must be able to speak, read and understand English
- Able to work with residents in a respectful, compassionate manner
This position provides for a high level of customer service to both residents and team members. This is accomplished through promoting Westmont Living’s Service Promise and Service Standards. This position is responsible for assisting residents with activities of daily living.
- Assisting residents with ADL tasks including: housekeeping tasks, making beds, serving meals, assisting with personal laundry, assisting with showers, assisting with toileting, dressing, undressing, oral care, hair care, transfers and ambulation and any other needs addressed on the resident service plan.
- Keeping environment safe and clean for all residents.
- Observing residents for safety, and report any change of condition or other pertinent information to
- Actively participate and effectively carry out fire drill following the R-A-C-E philosophy.
- Carrying and knowing how to use pagers and walkie-talkies.
- Respond to emergency signal/call system.
- Provides mentor training and shadowing for new caregivers.
- NOC shift caregivers must stay awake and perform additional services as assigned, which may include additional laundry, housekeeping of common areas, filing, setting up of dining room,
Hiring Requirements: Drug Testing/Screening, Background Checks
Education Level: No Minimum Education Requirement
Requires a Driver’s License: No
Salary: 15.00 Hour
Job Application Methods Accepted: Via Email
How to Apply: Email resume in MS Word or PDF format to email@example.com. Include “Terraces Caregiver” as the subject.
THE TERRACES SENIOR LIVING
2750 Sierra Sunrise Terrace Chico, CA 95928Minimum Education and Experience