Job Order: N/A
Print Date: 10/19/2020 Expires: 12/18/2020
Job Title: Caregiver
Job Time Type: Full Time (30 Hours or More)
Each with Sign on Bonus of $500.00
ONE (1) NOC shift 10:00 pm – 6:00 am (this comes with NOC shift $ differential)
ONE (1) NOC shift 2:00 pm – 10:00 pm
At Integral Senior Living & Solstice Senior Living, we believe in delivering the highest quality lifestyles for our residents! To achieve this, we believe in recruiting and developing the senior living industry’s most experienced, passionate and best-trained associates.
As an integral part of our organization, our associates strive to provide excellent service and care to residents and their families in warm, caring and home-like communities. We promote environments that foster independence, happiness, privacy, and dignity for residents.
If you decide to join our organization, you will see that our company culture is lived every day & we believe in our core values of integrity, teamwork, expertise, flexibility, and results.
If you join the team as our associate, what will you enjoy?
- Working with seniors & for an organization that is focused on enhancing the daily lives of seniors that call our communities home
- Making a positive impact on the daily lives of seniors & their family
- Working in an awesome culture and interacting with seniors each day
- Working with a team that not only is meeting the current needs of clients but exceeding them with passion, innovation, and results
What are we looking for in all our future associates?
- A Love for Working with Seniors!
- A flexible, fun, energetic people person who is capable of projecting calm, care, & professionalism in all work-related situations!
Summary of Duties
The Caregiver is responsible for providing personal assistance and routine daily care and services related to the residents in accordance with the Resident Care Profile, and as may be directed by the Executive Director and Assisted Living Director in order to enhance the residents’ independence and quality of life. In addition, the Caregiver is responsible for assisting residents with recreational activities to help maintain their optimum level of functioning.
Apply today if your background includes:
Work Experience Qualifications
- One-year experience in a health care environment or equivalent preferred
- Must 18 years of age or older
- A High school diploma or equivalent
We offer a Competitive compensation package including health benefit (medical, dental and vision options).
Integral Senior Living & Solstice Senior Living are Drug-Free Work Environments.
Integral Senior Living & Solstice Senior Living are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Hiring Requirements: Drug Testing/Screening, Background Checks, Physical Including TB Test and COVID19 Test, Minimum 18 Years of Age
Education Level: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Requires a Driver’s License: No
Minimum Salary: 13.25 Hour
Maximum Salary: DOE (Depends on Experience)
Job Application Methods Accepted: Company Website at: https://secure.jobappnetwork.com/apply/c_isl/l_en/Caregiver–job-Grass-Valley-CA-US-4397908.html?utm_source=brunswickvillageseniorliving.com#s
Brunswick Village Assisted Living
316 Olympia Park Circle
Grass Valley, CA 95945
Contact: Kristie Laine
Phone: (530) 274-1992