Do you have overall knowledge of all trades including carpentry, tiling, painting, framing, roofing, and dry wall to light plumbing and electrical? Can you perform some journey-level work in the construction, repair and maintenance of structures and perform related work as required? Are you looking for a stable year-round job? If so, apply with us today!
What We Offer:
If you are looking to grow within an established company, look no further! We offer opportunities for employee development, recognition, and advancement with CRBR!
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with match, Profit Sharing, Company Sponsored Life/AD&D Insurance
Programs We offer:
- Tool Loan
- $$ Job Referral Bonus
- $$ Employee Referral Bonus
- $$ Triangle of Recognition:
– Customer Recognition
- Minimum 3 years general carpentry experience in remodeling/maintenance type environment.
- Demonstrated ability to operate hand, air, and power tools.
- Working Knowledge of mobile applications including email, video and photo messaging, calendars and electronic time keeping.
Required Soft Skills:
- Self Motivated – You will be responsible for your own projects
- Well-Organized – multiple jobs in multiple locations at any time
- Detail Oriented – minimal errors on projects
- Communication skills – transparency with office and project managers
- Time Management – able to keep projects on time and on budget
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Completes demolition work
- Completes temporary Emergency Services
- Completes carpentry work including repairing, replacing and installing cabinet fronts, molding baseboard, doors, countertops, walls, doorknobs, door locks, window screens, and smoke detectors.
- Installs thermostats and appliances including garbage disposals, dishwashers, and window air conditioning units.
- Completes electrical tasks including installing light fixtures and replacing light switches and outlets.
- Completes plumbing work including installing sinks, faucets, and toilets to specified measures.
- Completes quality work to Patch/repair, texture, and paints walls.
- Cleans affected building common areas near work areas
- Possesses, uses and is responsible for own hand and power tools.
- Takes responsibility for all company owned tools and supplies
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Carpenter – CRBR” in the subject line. Thank you for your interest.Minimum Education and Experience
About Cleanrite Buildrite
CRBR will set the pace for industry standards and customer service within the Cleaning and Restoration Industry. Our endless pursuit for excellence, both internally and externally, is deeply rooted in our company slogan, “Doing it Rite.” We will be the Top 1% in our industry through leadership, innovation, systems, process, customer service, and people. We invest in the community and understand the long-term approach to success.