Smart Business Resource Center is working with multiple agencies and is recruiting for labor positions for the cleanup, repair, and maintenance needed after the Carr Fire. These projects require individuals who can fill Temporary, Full-Time employment opportunities.
Wages depend on project and range between $15.61 – $24.89+ per hour.
- Must be at least 18 years of age and currently unemployed
- Be able to meet ONE of the following criteria:
- Have been temporarily or permanently laid-off as a consequence of the disaster OR
- Are eligible and receiving unemployment insurance or recently exhausted your Unemployment Insurance OR
- Have been unemployed more than 15 of the previous 26 weeks OR
- Are self-employed and have become unemployed or significantly underemployed as a result of the disaster
*Some positions may require a pre-employment drug screen, background check and/or physical
To find out if you qualify please email your resume to email@example.com and call our special grants phone line at (530) 245-1530. You may be scheduled for an Orientation and Eligibility meeting and asked to bring your right to work documents for employment.
Don’t Delay, Call Today! (530) 245-1530