New Red Bluff Store
Full time / Wage is Dependent on Experience
ACE Hardware is coming to Red Bluff by April and they are seeking Cashiers. The Cashier is responsible for register transactions involving the sale and/or return of merchandise.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Includes the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide a positive representation of Ace Hardware.
- Proactively assist customers in solving problems.
- Greet customers entering and throughout the store. Thank customers when finished and when they are leaving the store.
- Possess a friendly outgoing demeanor; work well with customers as well as associates.
- Ensure all pages and calls are answered promptly, courteously and effectively.
- Forward any customer complaint that cannot be handled to a member of management.
- Continually build product knowledge base and possess the ability to assist customers with store layout and product location.
- Assist in pricing, stocking, marking, and bagging of merchandise.
- Follow all cash register transaction procedures.
- Responsible for balancing of register drawer.
- Adhere to any Store Support Center program or promotion that may require implementation at the cash registers.
- Participate in store and Cashier meetings.
Front End Appearance and Upkeep
- Keep the front end, including checkout areas and entrance doors neat and clean at all times. Face and dust front end.
- Assist with keeping impulse counters stocked and faced, rotate fresh merchandise in as seasons change.
- Ensure fresh ads are stocked in shopping carts at all times.
- Ensure forms and supplies are stocked at all times.
- Assist with decorating the front end according to the Store Support Center program.
- Call for cart pickups when necessary.
- Inform management when merchandise returns need to be put away.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Education/Training: High School or GED equivalent.
Experience: Formal retail experience preferred.
Physical Demands: Standing, walking, lifting (up to 25lbs) and climbing.
To Apply: Submit a standard application and a resume to the Job Training Center in person or email: email@example.com
Open until filled.
Job Training Center is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. 7‐1‐1 CRS for TTY Users. A proud partner of American’s Job Center of California Network.Minimum Education and Experience