American Career Training
Compensation: There is plenty of room for growth within our company, and salary based on individual performance
An instructor is responsible for 1-6 students at a time. It is important to ensure the students comprehend and pay attention to what you are teaching them. Whether you are in a classroom, in the yard, or driving around town. Another important duty is to encourage your students to arrive at school on time. Students are also graded based on their performance daily. In your training sessions, you will teach students pre-trip skills, on-the-road training, and maneuvering skills. In your role as an instructor, you also have the responsibility to make sure students clean up after themselves. This includes keeping the truck and facility clean.
- Must have a current California Commercial Class A Drivers License and current (DMV printout)
- Must have a current DOT medical certificate.
- Must have a positive attitude, your attitude reflects on the students
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of verifiable work experience with a commercial vehicle
- Must be able to pass a drug test.
- Be on time daily.
- Communicate appropriately with the students.
- Must be able to provide Highschool Diploma or G.E.D.
- Must be able to stay organized.
- A team player
How To Apply: Pick up an application at JTC or at 8530 Commercial Way Redding, CA 96002.
For Further Information: Contact (888)700-5693 or firstname.lastname@example.orgMinimum Education and Experience