Job Title: Certified Nursing Assistant
Job Time Type: Full Time (30 Hours or More)
Job Description: A nursing assistant responsible for providing routine nursing care in accordance with established policies and procedures and as may be directed by the Charge Nurse, RN Supervisor, Director of Nurses or Administrator, to assure that the highest degree of quality resident care can be maintained at all times.
• Currently enrolled in a school for nursing assistants or have a license as a certified nursing assistant.
• A minimum of 6 months experience as a certified nursing assistant or clinical experience while enrolled in a nursing assistant certification class.
• Must possess a sincere desire to serve the ill, aged and infirm.
• Ability to read, write and speak the English language.
• Possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, and the general public.
• Willingness to work harmoniously with other personnel.
• Must have patience, tact, cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as be willing to handle residents based on whatever maturity level they are currently functioning.
• Must be in good general health and demonstrate emotional stability.
• Must be able to relate to and work with ill, disabled, elderly, emotionally upset, and, at times, hostile people within the facility.
General Duties and Responsibilities
• Perform all duties as assigned and in accordance with facility’s established policies and procedures, nursing care procedures and safety rules and regulations.
• Make resident rounds at the beginning of each shift and every two hours thereafter to administer quality nursing care.
• Make beds, clean bedside and overbed tables.
• Dress residents neatly and in their own clothing. Assist residents in dressing as necessary.
• Feed residents who cannot feed themselves.
• Other duties assigned
• Wash hands before and after caring for each patient.
• Place residents in correct and comfortable position. Head of bed elevated at 30⁰ for residents on enteral feeding.
• Bathe residents as assigned and in accordance with established facility procedures.
• Comb and brush resident’s hair daily. Shampoo hair on shower days
• Other duties assigned
• Presents professional image to consumers through attire, behavior and speech.
• Adheres to Company standards for resolving consumer concerns.
• Ensures that all residents/residents’ rights are protected.
Pay Comments: DOE (Depends on Experience)
Job Application Methods Accepted: Via Email
How to Apply: Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to apply in person as well, with probable on the spot interviews
Windsor Chico Creek & Rehabilitation Center
587 Rio Lindo Ave.
Chico, CA 95926