Glenn County Office of Education
Program: Child Care Resource and Referral
Salary: $15.02 to $15.79 per hour with benefit package
Work Year: 30 hours per week: 12 months, 250 paid days
Deadline: Until Filled
- Bilingual English/Spanish required.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Possess computer and efficient keyboarding skills, as well as experience using a multiline phone.
- One year experience working in advocacy, outreach, public relations or related work.
- Experience with early childhood education, childcare or licensing desired.
- Must have a valid California Drivers’ license, reliable transportation and proof of vehicle insurance.
- Ability to life and/or move up to 10-25 pounds and occasionally up to 50 pounds.
- Answering the phone and assisting walk-in clients
- Responsible for typing correspondence, filing, copying, data entry, other general office duties
- Preparing items for mailing (e.g. provider checks, training flyers, parent resource packets, monthly event calendars, etc.)
- Completing specified reports accurately and on time
- Maintaining information that is confidential regarding children, families, and staff
- Maintaining office equipment and equipment supplies
- Assisting Counselors to complete annual updates with childcare providers
- Maintaining the Toy and Resource Library and facilitating use by parents, childcare providers and other community members
- Counseling parents to make informed decisions about childcare
- Providing childcare referrals
- Maintaining accurate and current referral information in referral database, and current license status information regarding childcare providers
Applications without the required documentations will not be considered:
- Complete Application and Resume
- Copy of High School Diploma/GED or Degree
- Copy of Unofficial Transcript(s)
- Letters of Recommendations (1 professional and 1 personal)
How to Apply:
- Applicants can apply online at www.glenncoe.org by clicking the tab “career opportunities”
- Child and Family Services
Miriam Lopez, HR Manager
676 E. Walker Street, Orland CA 95963
530-865-1267 ext. 2211
Job Training Center is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. 9/23/21 SD 7‐1‐1 CRS for TTY Users. A proud partner of American’s Job Center of California Network.Minimum Education and Experience