Regular Full-Time Positions $23.56 – $24.73 per hour
Full-Time /Part-Time Temporary Positions $16.00 – $18.14 per hour
Your application will stay on the eligibility list for 3 months. You will not be notified when your application expires. There is no closing date and applications will be accepted on a continuous basis.
If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted directly by the Department. Positions may include day, evening, holiday and weekend shift work and exposure to the elements.
The following are the duties performed by employees in this classification. However, employees may perform other related duties. Departments may utilize individuals in the performance of all or part of the duties listed.
- Install, test, repair, or replace services, lines, valves, meters, hydrants and backflow devices.
- Operate forklift, tractor loader, tractor mower, brush chipper, truck with or without trailer, use a variety of portable power tools and a variety of hand tools.
- Raise valve boxes and manholes.
- Perform asphalt or cement maintenance and repair.
- Assist with street striping and painting.
- Perform drainage pipe and ditch maintenance.
- Perform various semi-skilled and unskilled work in maintenance of sewage collection system.
- Perform landscaping and grounds maintenance.
- Mow grass and perform non-selective pruning on trees and shrubs.
- Weed landscaped and non-landscaped areas.
- Pick up litter.
- Perform light janitorial and maintenance duties in City restrooms and buildings.
- Set up tables, chairs, and other equipment for meetings, conventions, classes, etc.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.