Sierra Pacific Industries
Sierra Pacific Industries has an opening in our Health Benefits Department, located at our main office in Anderson, California. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is bilingual English/Spanish and either a Medical Biller or Claims Examiner or wants to train to become one.
ABOUT THE POSITION
- Review, research, and resolve a variety of health and wellness claims using multiple computer systems based on applicable plans, policies, and legal requirements
- Process claims in a fast, accurate, and efficient manner
- Provide high level of customer service to medical providers and plan participants
- Work with, and maintain, highly confidential information
- Work in a fast-paced, professional, team environment
The position is full-time with great benefits. Our Health Plan is self-insured and self-administered, in operation since 1972, and covers approximately 10,000 lives. The Health Benefits Department handles the day-to-day responsibilities connected with the administration of the health benefits for all the Company’s crew members and their families.
Successful candidate will possess:
- 1 year of recent and verifiable work experience in an office environment
- Keyboard and 10-key ability with accuracy
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- Excellent written and verbal skills
Preference will be given to candidates with:
- Education and/or experience as a claims examiner, approver, biller, or adjustor
- Working knowledge of CPT, ICD-10, and HCPCs codes
- Working knowledge of medical terminology
- Bilingual English/Spanish
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM
Because this is more than an invitation, it’s a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, we give an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please send a cover letter referencing this position and a resume by October 5th 2022 to:
Sierra Pacific Industries
PO Box 496011
Redding, CA 96049
Interested in SPI, but not this job? Look for future openings at: www.spi-ind.com/careers
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans. We are a drug and tobacco free workplace.Minimum Education and Experience