Job Order: 17449735
Print Date: 02/08/2021 Expires: 04/09/2021
Job Title: Class A/B or C Driver
Job Time Type: Full Time (30 Hours or More)
Hills Flat Lumber Company in Grass Valley has immediate openings for Full-time Class A/B drivers for local deliveries. Shifts include both weekday and weekend. Lumber yard experience an asset.
Interested parties should fill out an application and bring DMV printout to Hills Flat Lumber Company in Grass Valley. ATTN: H/R No phone calls please.
- Operation of truck, trailer, and/or forklift combinations; as needed
- Safely, accurately, and productively receive, store, package, and distribute building materials, assuring quality materials arrive on our customer’s job-site as needed
- Lifting materials, throwing chains, climbing in/out of truck on on/off truck bed
- Make contact with the customer at the delivery site and document contact; as required by company policy
- Follow all State and Federal Motor Vehicle laws and regulations, to include all CDL licensing requirements; along with all company operational and safety policies
- Perform and document pre-trip and post trip vehicle inspections as required by company policy
- Participates in non-driving functions as required, i.e.; physical inventory, customer service, training, etc.
Please note that Hills Flat Lumber Company is committed to a drug free workplace and all employment candidates are subject to a pre–employment drug test.
- Truck Driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Class A CDL: 1-year (Preferred)
- CDL (Required) Trucking freight handling:
- Using pallet jack/forklift
Type of Freight:
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as Indeed is not responsible for the employer’s application process.
Truck Driver jobs in Grass Valley, CA
Hiring Requirements: Drug Testing/Screening, Reference Checks
Jobs at Hills Flat Lumber in Grass Valley, CA Truck Driver salaries in Grass Valley, CA
Education Level: No Minimum Education Requirement
Requires a Driver’s License: Yes, Operator License Class A, B, or C
Minimum Salary: 17.00 Hour
Maximum Salary: 20.00 Hour
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Vision, Vacation, Holidays, Sick Leave, Retirement/Pension
To Apply: Please apply online at https://public.tailbase.com/1566/HFL Employment Application 01022019.pdf then Take your filled in application to the location of Hills Flat Lumber Company you are applying.
Job Application Methods Accepted: Via Company Website: https://public.tailbase.com/1566/HFL Employment Application 01022019.pdf and In Person
Hills Flat Lumber Company
380 Railroad Ave
Grass Valley, CA 95945
Contact: Erik Oxenbol
Phone: (530) 362-2004Drug Testing/Screening, Reference ChecksMinimum Education and Experience