Class A Drivers
Mt. Lassen Transportation
Wage: .50 cents per mile, loaded or empty
HOME WEEKENDS AND SOME WEEK NIGHTS!
Business transactions are done at a much faster speed than they used to be thanks to advances in technology like smartphones and Wi-Fi. Large amounts of information are being transferred around the world at the blink of an eye, but information is not the only thing that people want or consumers need. No matter how informed a person is they still need commercial goods to get them through the day. This means that having a reliable company to help you get your goods from point A to point B is more important than ever.
MT Lassen Transportation LLC has many years of experience helping clients throughout Redding get their freight to where they need it to be. Our team of logistic experts, drivers and operations specialists is dedicated to providing personalized service on every shipment, regardless of the size.
With a solid commitment to offering advanced transportation solutions for large or small organizations within any industry.
Essential Functions / Requirements:
- Must hold a current Class A License
- 2+ years’ experience is preferred, though we will train and test newly licensed drivers
- Responsible for driving routes along the I5 Corridor (CA, OR, WA)
- Operate a like new truck, hauling dry freight
- Able to use AOBRD Log (if not knowledgeable in currently, then willing to learn)
- Able to pass a background check and DOT drug screen
To Apply: Contact DJ or Dave at 530-529-1042Minimum Education and Experience