Currently seeking to fill full-time positions for Ground Support Drivers.
In addition to the required license, experience with basic vehicle maintenance, small machinery, or welding/fabricating will enhance any candidate’s chances.
These positions are part of our ground support team that provide fuel and rigging support for many types of helicopter operations in forestry, construction, and utility industries across California/Western U.S.
This position has the opportunity for travel and a glimpse into the exciting world of aviation!
- Class A OR Class C CDL with Tank/Hazmat endorsements and clean DMV record.
- Must pass pre-employment DOT drug test. Random tests throughout employment.
- Comfortable safely driving tank vehicles/hauling trailers in various road conditions including, but not limited to: city/heavy traffic, mountain roads, snow, rugged off-road terrain, etc.
- Must have physical ability to get up and down repetitively while working under trucks/helicopters daily.
- Able to regularly lift up to 50 lbs.
- Be able to follow directions and complete projects with limited supervision.
- Have a strong sense of direction and the ability to learn/use GPS navigation.
- Basic knowledge of how to navigate and utilize mobile technology.
- Strong interpersonal skills and be able to work well with many different personalities and customers.
- Out of area travel required. Must be able to endure long days and up to 2 weeks away from home.
BENEFITS: Per diem and overnight rate for out of area travel. Full-time benefits include: Medical/Dental/Vision, Paid holidays, Vacation/PTO, 401k with Employer Match
COMPENSATION: Hourly; $18-$26 DOE
Applications can be found on our website at http://www.pjhelicopters.com/careers/
If you meet these qualifications, send a completed application and resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants that are at least 21 years of age but do not have the required licensure may be considered given they meet other relevant qualifications:
- Shop experience/mechanical ability/small machinery experience
- Hauling trailers/working in a field environment
- PJH may be willing to sponsor the right candidate through CDL/HAZMAT process.