White Bear Construction, Inc. Is looking for experienced part-time and full-time Class A Interstate Drivers to join our growing company.
Compensation: $50k/Year – $80-k/year (average Part-time to Full-time yearly income range) Voluntary 401(k) plan, paid sick leave, and paid vacation after 1 year of employment. Growth Opportunities.
About The Job:
- Hauling gravel, including low-bedding heavy equipment, etc. to and from various work sites.
- Full-Time (4-6 days) and Part-Time (2-3 days) per week.
- Must have schedule flexibility, *MUST BE AVAILABLE WEEKENDS* MUST BE AVAILABLE DURING PEAK SEASON.
- Must maintain daily hours of service records, operate tractor/trailer safely and comply with company policies.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Must be over the age of 21.
- Must have a valid California Class A Commercial Driver’s License (“CDL”).
- Must have at LEAST ONE year of verifiable CDL driving experience.
- Must be flexible with work schedule (Weekends and Holidays).
- Must have working knowledge of DOT and FMCSA regulations.
- Must have clean MVR – No current CDL suspension or revocation.
- Must be able to drive manual transmission tractor/trailer.
- Must be able to hook and unhook trailers, install, and remove tire chains and secure loads properly.
To Apply: If you’re interested in this position find more information at www.whitebearcontruction.com or call (530) 233-4875. EOECalifornia Class A Commercial Driver’s LicenseMinimum Education and Experience